Is ACCRETION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCRETION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an increase by natural growth or addition
- noun - something contributing to growth or increase
- noun - (astronomy) the formation of a celestial object by the effect of gravity pulling together surrounding objects and gases
- noun - (biology) growth by addition as by the adhesion of parts or particles
- noun - (geology) an increase in land resulting from alluvial deposits or waterborne sediment
- noun - (law) an increase in a beneficiary's share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)
- Growth or increase in size by gradual external addition, fusion, or inclusion.
- Something added externally to promote such growth or increase.
- The growing together or adherence of parts that are normally separate.
- Slow addition to land by deposition of water-borne sediment.
- An increase of land along the shores of a body of water, as by alluvial deposit.
- An increase in the mass of a celestial object by the collection of surrounding interstellar gases and objects by gravity.
There are 9 letters in ACCRETION: A C C E I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCRETION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCRETION, to go: ACCRETION?
Rearrange the letters in ACCRETION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ACCRETION
8 letters out of ACCRETION
7 letters out of ACCRETION
6 letters out of ACCRETION
5 letters out of ACCRETION
4 letters out of ACCRETION
3 letters out of ACCRETION
2 letters out of ACCRETION
Contextual use of ACCRETION
What's nearby ACCRETION
Lookup in Wiki for ACCRETION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCRETION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCRETION"