Is ACCENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - distinctive manner of oral expression
- noun - special importance or significance
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- noun - the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- noun - a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
- verb - to stress, single out as important
- verb - put stress on
- The relative prominence of a particular syllable of a word by greater intensity or by variation or modulation of pitch or tone.
- Vocal prominence or emphasis given to a particular syllable, word, or phrase.
- One determined by the regional or social background of the speaker.
- One determined by the phonetic habits of the speaker’s native language carried over to his or her use of another language.
- A mark or symbol used in the printing and writing of certain languages to indicate the vocal quality to be given to a particular letter: an acute accent.
- A mark or symbol used in printing and writing to indicate the stressed syllables of a spoken word.
- Rhythmically significant stress in a line of verse.
- Special stress given to a note within a phrase.
- A mark representing this stress.
- A mark used as a superscript to distinguish among variables represented by the same symbol.
- A mark used as a superscript to indicate the first derivative of a variable.
- A mark or one of several marks used as a superscript to indicate a unit, such as feet (') and inches (") in linear measurement.
- A distinctive feature or quality, such as a feature that accentuates or complements a decorative style.
- To stress or emphasize the pronunciation of.
- To mark with a printed accent.
- To focus attention on; accentuate: a program that accents the development of leadership.
- verb - to pronounce with prominence
There are 6 letters in ACCENT: A C C E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCENT, to go: ACCENT?
Rearrange the letters in ACCENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ACCENT
What's nearby ACCENT
Lookup in Wiki for ACCENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCENT"