Is COCA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COCA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes
- noun - United States comedienne who starred in early television shows with Sid Caesar (1908-2001)
- noun - dried leaves of the coca plant (and related plants that also contain cocaine)
- Any of certain Andean evergreen shrubs or small trees of the genus Erythroxylum, especially E.
- The dried leaves of such a plant, chewed by people of the Andes for a stimulating effect and also used for extraction of cocaine and other alkaloids.
- noun - a South American shrub
There are 4 letters in COCA: A C C O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COCA
To search all scrabble anagrams of COCA, to go: COCA?
Rearrange the letters in COCA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COCA
What's nearby COCA
Lookup in Wiki for COCA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COCA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COCA"