Is COACH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COACH in various dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) someone in charge of training an athlete or a team
- noun - a person who gives private instruction (as in singing, acting, etc.)
- noun - a railcar where passengers ride
- noun - a carriage pulled by four horses with one driver
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- verb - teach and supervise (someone)
- verb - drive a coach
- A motorbus.
- A railroad passenger car.
- A closed automobile, usually with two doors.
- A large, closed, four-wheeled carriage with an elevated exterior seat for the driver; a stagecoach.
- An economical class of passenger accommodations on a commercial airplane or a train.
- A person who trains or directs athletes or athletic teams.
- A person who gives instruction, as in singing or acting.
- A private tutor employed to prepare a student for an examination.
- To train or tutor or to act as a trainer or tutor.
- To transport by or ride in a coach.
- verb - to tutor or train
There are 5 letters in COACH: A C C H O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COACH
To search all scrabble anagrams of COACH, to go: COACH?
Rearrange the letters in COACH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COACH
What's nearby COACH
Lookup in Wiki for COACH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COACH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COACH"