Is OCEANIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCEANIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - an eastern subfamily of Malayo-Polynesian languages
- adj - relating to or occurring or living in or frequenting the open ocean
- adj - resembling the ocean in apparent limitlessness in extent or degree
- adj - constituting or living in the open sea
- Of or relating to the ocean: “Like many oceanic islands, Bermuda was originally free of all mammals except the bat” (Dwight Holing).
- Produced by or living in an ocean, especially in the open sea rather than in shallow coastal waters.
- Resembling an ocean in expanse; vast: oceanic steppes.
- adj - the vast body of salt water that covers most of the earth's surface [n -S] : OCEANIC
There are 7 letters in OCEANIC: A C C E I N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCEANIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCEANIC, to go: OCEANIC?
Rearrange the letters in OCEANIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of OCEANIC
6 letters out of OCEANIC
5 letters out of OCEANIC
4 letters out of OCEANIC
3 letters out of OCEANIC
2 letters out of OCEANIC
Contextual use of OCEANIC
What's nearby OCEANIC
Lookup in Wiki for OCEANIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCEANIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCEANIC"