Is NARCOTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NARCOTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a drug that produces numbness or stupor
- adj - of or relating to or designating narcotics
- adj - inducing stupor or narcosis
- adj - inducing mental lethargy
- An addictive drug, such as opium, that reduces pain, alters mood and behavior, and usually induces sleep or stupor.
- A soothing, numbing agent or thing: “There was the blessed narcotic of bridge, at the Colony or at the home of friends” (Louis Auchincloss).
- Inducing sleep or stupor; causing narcosis.
- Of or relating to narcotics, their effects, or their use.
- Of, relating to, or intended for one addicted to a narcotic.
- noun - a drug that dulls the senses
There are 8 letters in NARCOTIC: A C C I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NARCOTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of NARCOTIC, to go: NARCOTIC?
Rearrange the letters in NARCOTIC and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of NARCOTIC
7 letters out of NARCOTIC
6 letters out of NARCOTIC
5 letters out of NARCOTIC
4 letters out of NARCOTIC
3 letters out of NARCOTIC
2 letters out of NARCOTIC
Contextual use of NARCOTIC
What's nearby NARCOTIC
Lookup in Wiki for NARCOTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NARCOTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NARCOTIC"