Is REACTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REACTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a process in which one or more substances are changed into others
- noun - an idea evoked by some experience
- noun - a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent
- noun - (mechanics) the equal and opposite force that is produced when any force is applied to a body
- noun - a response that reveals a person's feelings or attitude
- noun - extreme conservatism in political or social matters
- noun - doing something in opposition to another way of doing it that you don't like
- A response to a stimulus.
- The state resulting from such a response.
- A reverse or opposing action.
- A tendency to revert to a former state.
- Opposition to progress or liberalism; extreme conservatism.
- A change or transformation in which a substance decomposes, combines with other substances, or interchanges constituents with other substances.
- A nuclear reaction.
- An equal and opposite force exerted by a body against a force acting upon it.
- The response of cells or tissues to an antigen, as in a test for immunization.
- A pattern of behavior constituting a mental disorder or personality type.
- verb - to respond to a stimulus
There are 8 letters in REACTION: A C E I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REACTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REACTION, to go: REACTION?
Rearrange the letters in REACTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of REACTION
7 letters out of REACTION
6 letters out of REACTION
5 letters out of REACTION
4 letters out of REACTION
3 letters out of REACTION
2 letters out of REACTION
Contextual use of REACTION
What's nearby REACTION
Lookup in Wiki for REACTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REACTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REACTION"