Is ORIENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ORIENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the countries of Asia
- noun - the hemisphere that includes Eurasia and Africa and Australia
- verb - be oriented
- verb - determine one's position with reference to another point
- verb - cause to point
- verb - familiarize (someone) with new surroundings or circumstances
- verb - adjust to a specific need or market
- The luster characteristic of a pearl of high quality.
- A pearl having exceptional luster.
- The place on the horizon where the sun rises; the east.
- Having exceptional luster: orient gemstones.
- Eastern; oriental.
- Rising in the sky; ascending.
- To locate or place in a particular relation to the points of the compass: orient the swimming pool north and south.
- To locate or place (something) so as to face the east, especially to build (a church) with the nave laid out west to east and the main altar at the eastern end.
- To align or position with respect to a point or system of reference: oriented the telescope toward the moon; oriented her interests toward health care.
- To determine the bearings of.
- To make familiar with or adjusted to facts, principles, or a situation.
- To focus (the content of a story or film, for example) toward the concerns and interests of a specific group.
- To turn toward the east.
- To become adjusted or aligned.
- verb - to adjust in relation to something else
There are 6 letters in ORIENT: E I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ORIENT, to go: ORIENT?
Rearrange the letters in ORIENT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ORIENT
5 letters out of ORIENT
4 letters out of ORIENT
3 letters out of ORIENT
2 letters out of ORIENT
Contextual use of ORIENT
What's nearby ORIENT
Lookup in Wiki for ORIENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ORIENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ORIENT"