Is ROUTINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROUTINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unvarying or habitual method or procedure
- noun - a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- noun - a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- adj - found in the ordinary course of events
- A prescribed, detailed course of action to be followed regularly; a standard procedure.
- A set of customary and often mechanically performed procedures or activities.
- A set piece of entertainment, especially in a nightclub or theater.
- A particular kind of behavior or activity: She went into her hurt routine.
- A set of programming instructions designed to perform a specific, limited task.
- In accord with established procedure: a routine check of passports.
- Habitual; regular: made his routine trip to the store.
- Having no special quality; ordinary: a routine day.
- noun - a regular course of procedure
There are 7 letters in ROUTINE: E I N O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUTINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROUTINE, to go: ROUTINE?
Rearrange the letters in ROUTINE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ROUTINE
6 letters out of ROUTINE
5 letters out of ROUTINE
4 letters out of ROUTINE
3 letters out of ROUTINE
2 letters out of ROUTINE
Contextual use of ROUTINE
What's nearby ROUTINE
Lookup in Wiki for ROUTINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROUTINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROUTINE"