Is UNITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNITE in various dictionaries:
- verb - act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- verb - become one
- verb - have or possess in combination
- verb - be or become joined or united or linked
- verb - bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation
- verb - join or combine
- To bring together so as to form a whole.
- To combine (people) in interest, attitude, or action: “the love that unites humanity” (Germaine Greer).
- To join (a couple) in marriage.
- To cause to adhere.
- To have or demonstrate in combination: She unites common sense with vision.
- To become or seem to become joined, formed, or combined into a unit.
- To join and act together in a common purpose or endeavor.
- To be or become bound together by adhesion.
- adv - to bring together so as to form a whole [v UNITED, UNITING, UNITES] : UNITEDLY
There are 5 letters in UNITE: E I N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNITE, to go: UNITE?
Rearrange the letters in UNITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNITE
What's nearby UNITE
Lookup in Wiki for UNITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNITE"