Is MINUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MINUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - a particular point in time
- noun - a unit of angular distance equal to a 60th of a degree
- noun - a short note
- noun - distance measured by the time taken to cover it
- adj - infinitely or immeasurably small
- adj - characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination
- A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of an hour, or 60 seconds.
- A unit of angular measurement equal to one sixtieth of a degree, or 60 seconds.
- A measure of the distance one can cover in a minute: lives ten minutes from school.
- A short interval of time; moment.
- A note or summary covering points to be remembered; a memorandum.
- Exceptionally small; tiny.
- Beneath notice; insignificant.
- adv - very small [adj -NUTER, -NUTEST] : MINUTELY
- verb - to make a brief note of
There are 6 letters in MINUTE: E I M N T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MINUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MINUTE, to go: MINUTE?
Rearrange the letters in MINUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MINUTE
What's nearby MINUTE
Lookup in Wiki for MINUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MINUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MINUTE"