Is ERUPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERUPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sudden occurrence of a violent discharge of steam and volcanic material
- noun - symptom consisting of a breaking out and becoming visible
- noun - (of volcanos) pouring out fumes or lava (or a deposit so formed)
- noun - a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - the emergence of a tooth as it breaks through the gum
- The act or process of erupting.
- An instance of erupting.
- A sudden, often violent outburst.
- An appearance of a rash or blemish on the skin.
- Such a rash or blemish.
- The emergence of a tooth through the gums.
- verb - to burst forth
There are 8 letters in ERUPTION: E I N O P R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERUPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERUPTION, to go: ERUPTION?
Rearrange the letters in ERUPTION and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of ERUPTION
7 letters out of ERUPTION
6 letters out of ERUPTION
5 letters out of ERUPTION
4 letters out of ERUPTION
3 letters out of ERUPTION
2 letters out of ERUPTION
Contextual use of ERUPTION
What's nearby ERUPTION
Lookup in Wiki for ERUPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERUPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERUPTION"