Is PURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PURE in various dictionaries:
- adj - free of extraneous elements of any kind
- adj - without qualification
- adj - (of color) being chromatically pure
- adj - free from discordant qualities
- adj - concerned with theory and data rather than practice
- adj - (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults
- adj - in a state of sexual virginity
- Having a homogeneous or uniform composition; not mixed: pure oxygen.
- Free from adulterants or impurities: pure chocolate.
- Free of dirt, defilement, or pollution: “A memory without blot or contamination must be... an inexhaustible source of pure refreshment” (Charlotte Bront).
- Free of foreign elements.
- Containing nothing inappropriate or extraneous: a pure literary style.
- Complete; utter: pure folly.
- Having no faults; sinless: “I felt pure and sweet as a new baby” (Sylvia Plath).
- Chaste; virgin.
- Of unmixed blood or ancestry.
- Produced by self-fertilization or continual inbreeding; homozygous: a pure line.
- Free from discordant qualities: pure tones.
- Articulated with a single unchanging speech sound; monophthongal: a pure vowel.
- Theoretical: pure science.
- Free of empirical elements: pure reason.
- adj - free from anything different, inferior, or contaminating
There are 4 letters in PURE: E P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PURE, to go: PURE?
Rearrange the letters in PURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PURE
What's nearby PURE
Lookup in Wiki for PURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PURE"