Is UPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the higher of two berths
- noun - piece of leather or synthetic material that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole that encases the foot
- noun - a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite
- adj - the topmost one of two
- adj - higher in place or position
- adj - superior in rank or accomplishment
- Higher in place, position, or rank: the upper bunk; the upper half of the class.
- Situated on higher ground: upper regions.
- Lying farther inland: the upper Nile.
- Of, relating to, or being a later division of the period named.
- The part of a shoe or boot above the sole.
- The upper teeth or a set of upper dentures.
- A drug, especially an amphetamine, used as a stimulant.
- An exhilarating or euphoric experience.
- noun - the part of a boot or shoe above the sole
There are 5 letters in UPPER: E P P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of UPPER, to go: UPPER?
Rearrange the letters in UPPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UPPER
What's nearby UPPER
Lookup in Wiki for UPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UPPER"