Is POUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disdainful grimace
- noun - marine eellike mostly bottom-dwelling fishes of northern seas
- noun - catfish common in eastern United States
- verb - be in a huff and display one's displeasure
- verb - make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip
- To exhibit displeasure or disappointment; sulk.
- To protrude the lips in an expression of displeasure or sulkiness.
- To project or protrude.
- To push out or protrude (the lips).
- To utter or express with a pout.
- A protrusion of the lips, especially as an expression of sullen discontent.
- Often pouts.
- verb - to protrude the lips in ill humor
There are 4 letters in POUT: O P T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of POUT, to go: POUT?
Rearrange the letters in POUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POUT
What's nearby POUT
Lookup in Wiki for POUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POUT"