Is POINTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POINTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- noun - an indicator as on a dial
- noun - (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display
- noun - a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches
- One that directs, indicates, or points.
- A scale indicator on a watch, balance, or other measuring instrument.
- A long, tapered stick for indicating objects, as on a chart or blackboard.
- Any of a breed of hunting dogs that points game, typically having a smooth, short-haired coat that is usually white with black or brownish spots.
- A piece of advice; a suggestion.
- A piece of indicative information: interest rates and other pointers in the economic forecast.
- A word that gives the address of a core storage location.
- Either of the two stars in the Big Dipper that are aligned so as to point to Polaris.
- verb - to indicate direction with the finger
There are 7 letters in POINTER: E I N O P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POINTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of POINTER, to go: POINTER?
Rearrange the letters in POINTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of POINTER
6 letters out of POINTER
5 letters out of POINTER
4 letters out of POINTER
3 letters out of POINTER
2 letters out of POINTER
Contextual use of POINTER
What's nearby POINTER
Lookup in Wiki for POINTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POINTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POINTER"