Is INERTIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INERTIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disposition to remain inactive or inert
- noun - (physics) the tendency of a body to maintain its state of rest or uniform motion unless acted upon by an external force
- The tendency of a body to resist acceleration; the tendency of a body at rest to remain at rest or of a body in motion to stay in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force.
- Resistance or disinclination to motion, action, or change: the inertia of an entrenched bureaucracy.
- adj - the tendency of a body to resist acceleration [n -TIAS or -TIAE] : INERTIAL
There are 7 letters in INERTIA: A E I I N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INERTIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of INERTIA, to go: INERTIA?
Rearrange the letters in INERTIA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INERTIA
6 letters out of INERTIA
5 letters out of INERTIA
4 letters out of INERTIA
3 letters out of INERTIA
2 letters out of INERTIA
Contextual use of INERTIA
What's nearby INERTIA
Lookup in Wiki for INERTIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INERTIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INERTIA"