Is NITRATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NITRATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any compound containing the nitrate group (such as a salt or ester of nitric acid)
- verb - treat with nitric acid, so as to change an organic compound into a nitrate
- The univalent radical NO 3 or a compound containing it, as a salt or an ester of nitric acid.
- Fertilizer consisting of sodium nitrate or potassium nitrate.
- verb - to treat with nitric acid
There are 7 letters in NITRATE: A E I N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NITRATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NITRATE, to go: NITRATE?
Rearrange the letters in NITRATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of NITRATE
6 letters out of NITRATE
5 letters out of NITRATE
4 letters out of NITRATE
3 letters out of NITRATE
2 letters out of NITRATE
Contextual use of NITRATE
What's nearby NITRATE
Lookup in Wiki for NITRATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NITRATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NITRATE"