Is TENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs)
- noun - a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- verb - live in or as if in a tent
- A portable shelter, as of canvas, stretched over a supporting framework of poles with ropes and pegs.
- To camp in a tent.
- To form a tent over.
- To supply with or put up in tents.
- A small, cylindrical plug of lint or gauze used to keep open or probe a wound or an orifice.
- To pay heed to.
- To attend; wait on.
- verb - to live in a tent (a type of portable shelter)
There are 4 letters in TENT: E N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENT, to go: TENT?
Rearrange the letters in TENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TENT
What's nearby TENT
Lookup in Wiki for TENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENT"