Is PAINT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAINT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid)
- noun - (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court
- noun - makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks
- verb - make a painting
- verb - apply paint to
- verb - make a painting of
- verb - apply a liquid to
- A liquid mixture, usually of a solid pigment in a liquid vehicle, used as a decorative or protective coating.
- The thin, dry film formed by such a mixture when applied to a surface.
- The solid pigment before it is mixed with a vehicle.
- A cosmetic, such as rouge, that is used to give color to the face; makeup.
- See pinto.
- To make (a picture) with paints.
- To represent in a picture with paints.
- To depict vividly in words.
- To coat or decorate with paint: paint a house.
- To apply cosmetics to.
- To apply medicine to; swab: paint a wound.
- To display (graphic data) on a video terminal.
- To practice the art of painting pictures.
- To cover something with paint.
- To apply cosmetics to oneself: “Let her paint an inch thick, to this favor she must come” (Shakespeare).
- To serve as a surface to be coated with paint: These nonporous surfaces paint badly with a brush.
- verb - to make a representation of with paints (coloring substances)
There are 5 letters in PAINT: A I N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAINT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAINT, to go: PAINT?
Rearrange the letters in PAINT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAINT
What's nearby PAINT
Lookup in Wiki for PAINT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAINT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAINT"