Is PATTERN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATTERN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a perceptual structure
- noun - a customary way of operation or behavior
- noun - a decorative or artistic work
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- noun - a model considered worthy of imitation
- noun - something intended as a guide for making something else
- noun - the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport
- noun - graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates) of the spatial distribution of radiation from an antenna as a function of angle
- verb - plan or create according to a model or models
- verb - form a pattern
- A model or an original used as an archetype.
- A person or thing considered worthy of imitation.
- A plan, diagram, or model to be followed in making things: a dress pattern.
- A representative sample; a specimen.
- A design of natural or accidental origin: patterns of bird formations.
- A composite of traits or features characteristic of an individual or a group: one’s pattern of behavior.
- Form and style in an artistic work or body of artistic works.
- The configuration of gunshots upon a target that is used as an indication of skill in shooting.
- The distribution and spread, around a targeted region, of spent shrapnel, bomb fragments, or shot from a shotgun.
- Enough material to make a complete garment.
- A test pattern.
- The flight path of an aircraft about to land: a flight pattern.
- To make, mold, or design by following a pattern: We patterned this plan on the previous one.
- To make a pattern.
- verb - to make according to a prescribed design
There are 7 letters in PATTERN: A E N P R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATTERN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATTERN, to go: PATTERN?
Rearrange the letters in PATTERN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PATTERN
6 letters out of PATTERN
5 letters out of PATTERN
4 letters out of PATTERN
3 letters out of PATTERN
2 letters out of PATTERN
Contextual use of PATTERN
What's nearby PATTERN
Lookup in Wiki for PATTERN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATTERN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATTERN"