Is PATTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PATTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson)
- noun - a quick succession of light rapid sounds
- verb - rain gently
- verb - make light, rapid and repeated sounds
- To make a quick succession of light, soft tapping sounds: Rain pattered steadily against the glass.
- To cause to patter.
- To speak or chatter glibly and rapidly.
- To utter in a glib, rapid, or mechanical manner.
- The jargon of a particular group; cant.
- Glib, rapid speech, as of an auctioneer, a salesperson, or a comedian.
- Meaningless talk; chatter.
- verb - to talk glibly or rapidly
There are 6 letters in PATTER: A E P R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PATTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PATTER, to go: PATTER?
Rearrange the letters in PATTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PATTER
5 letters out of PATTER
4 letters out of PATTER
3 letters out of PATTER
2 letters out of PATTER
Contextual use of PATTER
What's nearby PATTER
Lookup in Wiki for PATTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PATTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PATTER"