Is REPEAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REPEAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an event that repeats
- verb - to say, state, or perform again
- verb - make or do or perform again
- verb - happen or occur again
- verb - to say again or imitate
- verb - do over
- verb - repeat an earlier theme of a composition
- To say again: repeat a question.
- To utter in duplication of another’s utterance.
- To recite from memory.
- To tell to another.
- To do, experience, or produce again: repeat past successes.
- To express (oneself) in the same way or words: repeats himself constantly.
- To do or say something again.
- To commit the fraudulent offense of voting more than once in a single election.
- An act of repeating.
- Something repeated: a repeat of a television program.
- A passage or section that is repeated.
- Of, relating to, or being something that repeats or is repeated: a repeat offender; a repeat performance of the play.
- verb - to say or do again
There are 6 letters in REPEAT: A E E P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REPEAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REPEAT, to go: REPEAT?
Rearrange the letters in REPEAT and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of REPEAT
5 letters out of REPEAT
4 letters out of REPEAT
3 letters out of REPEAT
2 letters out of REPEAT
Contextual use of REPEAT
What's nearby REPEAT
Lookup in Wiki for REPEAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REPEAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REPEAT"