Is SPATS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPATS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quarrel about petty points
- noun - a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- noun - a young oyster or other bivalve
- verb - come down like raindrops
- verb - become permanently attached
- verb - strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- verb - clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- verb - engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- verb - spawn
- verb - clap one's hands together
- verb - to strike lightly
There are 5 letters in SPATS: A P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPATS, to go: SPATS?
Rearrange the letters in SPATS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPATS
What's nearby SPATS
Lookup in Wiki for SPATS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPATS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPATS"