Is SPARKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a momentary flash of light
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger
- noun - Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918)
- noun - a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - emit or produce sparks
- A city of western Nevada east of Reno.
- verb - to give off sparks (small fiery particles)
There are 6 letters in SPARKS: A K P R S S
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARKS, to go: SPARKS?
Rearrange the letters in SPARKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPARKS
What's nearby SPARKS
Lookup in Wiki for SPARKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARKS"