Is SPARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPARK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a momentary flash of light
- noun - merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a small but noticeable trace of some quality that might become stronger
- noun - Scottish writer of satirical novels (born in 1918)
- noun - a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - emit or produce sparks
- One thrown off from a burning substance.
- One resulting from friction.
- One remaining in an otherwise extinguished fire; an ember.
- A glistening particle, as of metal.
- A flash of light, especially a flash produced by electric discharge.
- A short pulse or flow of electric current.
- A quality or feeling with latent potential; a seed or germ: the spark of genius.
- A radio operator aboard a ship.
- The luminous phenomenon resulting from a disruptive discharge through an insulating material.
- The discharge itself.
- To give off sparks.
- To give an enthusiastic response.
- To operate correctly.
- To set in motion; activate: The incident sparked a controversy.
- To rouse to action; spur: A cheering crowd sparked the runner to triumph.
- An elegantly dressed, highly self-conscious young man.
- To court or woo.
- verb - to give off sparks (small fiery particles)
There are 5 letters in SPARK: A K P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPARK, to go: SPARK?
Rearrange the letters in SPARK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPARK
What's nearby SPARK
Lookup in Wiki for SPARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPARK"