Is SPRAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPRAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pesticide in suspension or solution
- noun - a quantity of small objects flying through the air
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- noun - a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- noun - water in small drops in the atmosphere
- noun - a jet of vapor
- verb - be discharged in sprays of liquid
- verb - scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- verb - cover by spraying with a liquid
- verb - to disperse in fine particles
There are 6 letters in SPRAYS: A P R S S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPRAYS, to go: SPRAYS?
Rearrange the letters in SPRAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPRAYS
What's nearby SPRAYS
Lookup in Wiki for SPRAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPRAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPRAYS"