Is SPRAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPRAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pesticide in suspension or solution
- noun - a quantity of small objects flying through the air
- noun - flower arrangement consisting of a single branch or shoot bearing flowers and foliage
- noun - a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- noun - water in small drops in the atmosphere
- noun - a jet of vapor
- verb - be discharged in sprays of liquid
- verb - scatter in a mass or jet of droplets
- verb - cover by spraying with a liquid
- Water or other liquid moving in a mass of dispersed droplets, as from a wave.
- A fine jet of liquid discharged from a pressurized container.
- A pressurized container; an atomizer.
- Often used to modify another noun: spray paint; a spray can.
- To disperse (a liquid) in a mass or jet of droplets.
- To apply a spray to (a surface).
- To discharge sprays of liquid.
- To move in the form of a spray.
- A small branch bearing buds, flowers, or berries.
- Something, such as a decorative motif, that resembles such a branch.
- verb - to disperse in fine particles
There are 5 letters in SPRAY: A P R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPRAY, to go: SPRAY?
Rearrange the letters in SPRAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPRAY
What's nearby SPRAY
Lookup in Wiki for SPRAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPRAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPRAY"