Is SAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the chance to speak
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- verb - to give audible expression to
There are 4 letters in SAYS: A S S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAYS, to go: SAYS?
Rearrange the letters in SAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAYS
What's nearby SAYS
Lookup in Wiki for SAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAYS"