Is SWAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - controlling influence
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- verb - win approval or support for
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 5 letters in SWAYS: A S S W Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWAYS, to go: SWAYS?
Rearrange the letters in SWAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWAYS
What's nearby SWAYS
Lookup in Wiki for SWAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWAYS"