Is SWAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - controlling influence
- noun - pitching dangerously to one side
- verb - move back and forth or sideways
- verb - move or walk in a swinging or swaying manner
- verb - win approval or support for
- verb - cause to move back and forth
- To swing back and forth or to and fro.
- To incline or bend to one side; veer: She swayed and put out a hand to steady herself.
- To incline toward change, as in opinion or feeling.
- To fluctuate, as in outlook.
- To cause to swing back and forth or to and fro.
- To cause to incline or bend to one side.
- To hoist (a mast or yard) into position.
- To divert; deflect.
- To exert influence on or control over: His speech swayed the voters.
- To rule or govern.
- To wield, as a weapon or scepter.
- The act of moving from side to side with a swinging motion.
- Power; influence.
- Dominion or control.
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 4 letters in SWAY: A S W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWAY, to go: SWAY?
Rearrange the letters in SWAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWAY
What's nearby SWAY
Lookup in Wiki for SWAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWAY"