Is YAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an erratic deflection from an intended course
- verb - be wide open
- verb - deviate erratically from a set course
- verb - swerve off course momentarily
- To swerve off course momentarily or temporarily: The ship yawed as the heavy wave struck abeam.
- To turn about the vertical axis.
- To cause to yaw.
- The act of yawing.
- Extent of yawing, measured in degrees.
- verb - to deviate from an intended course
There are 3 letters in YAW: A W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of YAW, to go: YAW?
Rearrange the letters in YAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YAW
What's nearby YAW
Lookup in Wiki for YAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YAW"