Is WAXY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAXY in various dictionaries:
- adj - made of or covered with wax
- adj - easily impressed or influenced
- adj - capable of being bent or flexed or twisted without breaking
- adj - having the paleness of wax
- Smooth and lustrous.
- Pliable or impressionable.
- Consisting of, abounding in, or covered with wax.
- Containing amyloid deposits, as an organ.
- adj - resembling wax
There are 4 letters in WAXY: A W X Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAXY, to go: WAXY?
Rearrange the letters in WAXY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAXY
What's nearby WAXY
Lookup in Wiki for WAXY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAXY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAXY"