Is WAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAX in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin
- verb - cover with wax
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - increase in phase
- Any of various natural, oily or greasy heat-sensitive substances, consisting of hydrocarbons or esters of fatty acids that are insoluble in water but soluble in most organic solvents.
- A solid plastic or pliable liquid substance, such as ozocerite or paraffin, originating from petroleum and found in rock layers and used in paper coating, as insulation, in crayons, and often in medicinal preparations.
- A preparation containing wax used for polishing floors and other surfaces.
- A resinous mixture used by shoemakers to rub on thread.
- A phonograph record.
- Made of wax: a wax candle.
- To coat, treat, or polish with wax.
- To make a phonograph record of.
- To increase gradually in size, number, strength, or intensity.
- To show a progressively larger illuminated area, as the moon does in passing from new to full.
- To grow or become as specified: “could afford... to wax sentimental over their heritage” (John Simon).
- adj - to coat with wax (a natural, heat-sensitive substance) [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : WAXABLE
There are 3 letters in WAX: A W X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAX
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAX, to go: WAX?
Rearrange the letters in WAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAX
What's nearby WAX
Lookup in Wiki for WAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAX"