Is AX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AX in various dictionaries:
- noun - an edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle
- verb - chop or split with an ax
- verb - terminate
- A tool with a bladed, usually heavy head mounted crosswise on a handle, used for felling trees or chopping wood.
- Any of various bladed, hand-held implements used as a cutting tool or weapon.
- A sudden termination of employment: My colleague got the ax yesterday.
- A musical instrument, especially a guitar.
- To use a heavy, bladed cutting implement in order to chop or fell (something).
- To remove ruthlessly or suddenly: a social program that was axed to effectuate budget cuts.
- verb - to work on with an ax (a type of cutting tool)
There are 2 letters in AX: A X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AX
To search all scrabble anagrams of AX, to go: AX?
Rearrange the letters in AX and see some winning combinations
2 letters out of AX
Contextual use of AX
What's nearby AX
Lookup in Wiki for AX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AX"