Is TAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAX in various dictionaries:
- noun - charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- verb - levy a tax on
- verb - set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- verb - use to the limit
- verb - make a charge against or accuse
- A contribution for the support of a government required of persons, groups, or businesses within the domain of that government.
- A fee or dues levied on the members of an organization to meet its expenses.
- A burdensome or excessive demand; a strain.
- To place a tax on (income, property, or goods).
- To exact a tax from.
- To assess (court costs, for example).
- To make difficult or excessive demands upon: a boss who taxed everyone’s patience.
- To make a charge against; accuse: He was taxed with failure to appear on the day appointed.
- verb - to place a tax (a charge imposed by authority for public purposes) on
There are 3 letters in TAX: A T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAX
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAX, to go: TAX?
Rearrange the letters in TAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAX
What's nearby TAX
Lookup in Wiki for TAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAX"