Is ASSAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ASSAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an appraisal of the state of affairs
- noun - a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- noun - a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- noun - a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components
- verb - analyze (chemical substances)
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- Qualitative or quantitative analysis of a substance, especially of an ore or drug, to determine its components.
- A substance to be so analyzed.
- The result of such an analysis.
- An analysis or examination.
- An attempt; an essay.
- To subject to chemical analysis.
- To examine by trial or experiment; put to a test: assay one’s ability to speak Chinese.
- To be shown by analysis to contain a certain proportion of usually precious metal.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in ASSAY: A A S S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ASSAY, to go: ASSAY?
Rearrange the letters in ASSAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ASSAY
What's nearby ASSAY
Lookup in Wiki for ASSAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ASSAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ASSAY"