Is RECAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- noun - a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
- verb - summarize briefly
- To replace a cap or caplike covering on: recapped the bottle.
- To restore (a used tire of a motor vehicle) to usable condition by bonding new rubber onto the worn tread and lateral surface.
- A recapitulation, as of a news report.
- verb - to review by a brief summary
There are 5 letters in RECAP: A C E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECAP, to go: RECAP?
Rearrange the letters in RECAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECAP
What's nearby RECAP
Lookup in Wiki for RECAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECAP"