Is PARCEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARCEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wrapped container
- noun - the allotment of some amount by dividing something
- noun - an extended area of land
- noun - a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
- verb - divide into parts
- verb - cover with strips of canvas
- verb - make into a wrapped container
- Something wrapped up or packaged; a package.
- A plot of land, usually a division of a larger area.
- A quantity of merchandise offered for sale.
- A group or company; a pack: “this youthful parcel of noble bachelors” (Shakespeare).
- To divide into parts and distribute: parceled out the land to their three children.
- To make into a parcel; package.
- To wind protective strips of canvas around (rope).
- verb - to divide into parts or shares
There are 6 letters in PARCEL: A C E L P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARCEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARCEL, to go: PARCEL?
Rearrange the letters in PARCEL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PARCEL
5 letters out of PARCEL
4 letters out of PARCEL
3 letters out of PARCEL
2 letters out of PARCEL
Contextual use of PARCEL
What's nearby PARCEL
Lookup in Wiki for PARCEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARCEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARCEL"