Is SOAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- noun - money offered as a bribe
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- A cleansing agent, manufactured in bars, granules, flakes, or liquid form, made from a mixture of the sodium salts of various fatty acids of natural oils and fats.
- A metallic salt of a fatty acid, as of aluminum or iron.
- Money, especially that which is used for bribery.
- A soap opera.
- To treat or cover with or as if with soap.
- To soft-soap; cajole.
- To bribe.
- Not possible or permissible.
- Unsuccessful; futile.
- verb - to treat with soap (a cleansing agent)
There are 4 letters in SOAP: A O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOAP, to go: SOAP?
Rearrange the letters in SOAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOAP
What's nearby SOAP
Lookup in Wiki for SOAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOAP"