Is PASTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency
- noun - a hard, brilliant lead glass that is used in making artificial jewelry
- noun - an adhesive made from water and flour or starch
- noun - a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes
- verb - join or attach with or as if with glue
- verb - hit with the fists
- verb - cover the surface of
- A smooth viscous mixture, as of flour and water or of starch and water, that is used as an adhesive for joining light materials, such as paper and cloth.
- A smooth dough of water, flour, and butter or other shortening, used in making pastry.
- A food that has been pounded until it is reduced to a smooth, creamy mass: anchovy paste.
- A sweet, doughy candy or confection: rolled apricot paste.
- The moist clay or clay mixture used in making porcelain or pottery.
- A hard, brilliant, lead-containing glass used in making artificial gems.
- A gem made of this glass.
- To cause to adhere by or as if by applying paste.
- To cover with something by or as if by pasting: He pasted the wall with burlap.
- To punch or strike.
- verb - to fasten with a sticky mixture
There are 5 letters in PASTE: A E P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASTE, to go: PASTE?
Rearrange the letters in PASTE and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of PASTE
4 letters out of PASTE
3 letters out of PASTE
2 letters out of PASTE
Contextual use of PASTE
What's nearby PASTE
Lookup in Wiki for PASTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASTE"