Is STAPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAPLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- noun - a natural fiber (raw cotton, wool, hemp, flax) that can be twisted to form yarn
- noun - material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing
- noun - a short U-shaped wire nail for securing cables
- noun - paper fastener consisting of a short length of U-shaped wire that can fasten papers together
- verb - secure or fasten with a staple or staples
- adj - necessary or important, especially regarding food or commodities
- A principal raw material or commodity grown or produced in a region.
- A major item of trade in steady demand.
- A basic dietary item, such as flour, rice, or corn.
- A basic or principal element or feature.
- The fiber of cotton, wool, or flax, graded as to length and fineness.
- Produced or stocked in large quantities to meet steady demand: Wheat is a staple crop.
- Principal; main: a staple topic of conversation.
- A U-shaped metal loop with pointed ends, driven into a surface to hold a bolt, hook, or hasp or to hold wiring in place.
- A thin piece of wire in the shape of a square bracket that is driven by a device through sheets of paper or similar material and flattened to serve as a fastening.
- verb - to fasten by means of a U-shaped metal loop
There are 6 letters in STAPLE: A E L P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAPLE, to go: STAPLE?
Rearrange the letters in STAPLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STAPLE
5 letters out of STAPLE
4 letters out of STAPLE
3 letters out of STAPLE
2 letters out of STAPLE
Contextual use of STAPLE
What's nearby STAPLE
Lookup in Wiki for STAPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAPLE"