Is PULSATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PULSATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - move with or as if with a regular alternating motion
- verb - produce or modulate (as electromagnetic waves) in the form of short bursts or pulses or cause an apparatus to produce pulses
- To expand and contract rhythmically; beat.
- These verbs mean to exhibit recurrent rhythmical movements of or like those involved in the periodic expansion and contraction of the heart.
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 7 letters in PULSATE: A E L P S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PULSATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PULSATE, to go: PULSATE?
Rearrange the letters in PULSATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PULSATE
6 letters out of PULSATE
5 letters out of PULSATE
4 letters out of PULSATE
3 letters out of PULSATE
2 letters out of PULSATE
Contextual use of PULSATE
What's nearby PULSATE
Lookup in Wiki for PULSATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PULSATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PULSATE"