Is TAPES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAPES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- noun - a recording made on magnetic tape
- noun - the finishing line for a foot race
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- noun - memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide
- verb - fasten or attach with tape
- verb - record on videotape
- verb - register electronically
- adj - to fasten with tape (a long, narrow strip or band) [v TAPED, TAPING, TAPES] : TAPEABLE
There are 5 letters in TAPES: A E P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAPES, to go: TAPES?
Rearrange the letters in TAPES and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of TAPES
4 letters out of TAPES
3 letters out of TAPES
2 letters out of TAPES
Contextual use of TAPES
What's nearby TAPES
Lookup in Wiki for TAPES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAPES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAPES"