Is SPATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - the occurrence of a water flow resulting from sudden rain or melting snow
- A sudden flood, rush, or outpouring: “It issues a spate of words from the loudspeakers and the politicians” (Virginia Woolf).
- Chiefly British.
- A flash flood.
- A freshet resulting from a downpour of rain or melting of snow.
- A sudden heavy fall of rain.
- noun - a sudden overflow of a stream
There are 5 letters in SPATE: A E P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPATE, to go: SPATE?
Rearrange the letters in SPATE and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of SPATE
4 letters out of SPATE
3 letters out of SPATE
2 letters out of SPATE
Contextual use of SPATE
What's nearby SPATE
Lookup in Wiki for SPATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPATE"