Is PASTEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASTEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various pale or light colors
- adj - lacking in body or vigor
- adj - delicate and pale in color
- A drawing medium of dried paste made of ground pigments and a water-based binder that is manufactured in crayon form.
- A crayon of this material.
- A picture or sketch drawn with this type of crayon.
- The art or process of drawing with pastels.
- A soft, delicate hue; a pale color: a room done all in pastels.
- A sketchy or brief prose work.
- Of, relating to, or made of pastel.
- Pale and soft in color.
- noun - a soft, delicate hue
There are 6 letters in PASTEL: A E L P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASTEL, to go: PASTEL?
Rearrange the letters in PASTEL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PASTEL
5 letters out of PASTEL
4 letters out of PASTEL
3 letters out of PASTEL
2 letters out of PASTEL
Contextual use of PASTEL
What's nearby PASTEL
Lookup in Wiki for PASTEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASTEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASTEL"