Is APOSTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APOSTLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ardent early supporter of a cause or reform
- noun - any important early teacher of Christianity or a Christian missionary to a people
- noun - (New Testament) one of the original 12 disciples chosen by Christ to preach his gospel
- A missionary of the early Christian Church.
- A leader of the first Christian mission to a country or region.
- One of the 12 members of the administrative council.
- One who pioneers an important reform movement, cause, or belief: an apostle of conservation.
- A passionate adherent; a strong supporter.
- noun - a disciple sent forth by Christ to preach the gospel
There are 7 letters in APOSTLE: A E L O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APOSTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of APOSTLE, to go: APOSTLE?
Rearrange the letters in APOSTLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of APOSTLE
6 letters out of APOSTLE
5 letters out of APOSTLE
4 letters out of APOSTLE
3 letters out of APOSTLE
2 letters out of APOSTLE
Contextual use of APOSTLE
What's nearby APOSTLE
Lookup in Wiki for APOSTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APOSTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APOSTLE"