Is LOST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOST in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who are destined to die soon
- verb - fail to keep or to maintain
- verb - fail to win
- verb - suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- verb - place (something) where one cannot find it again
- verb - miss from one's possessions
- verb - allow to go out of sight
- verb - fail to make money in a business
- verb - fail to get or obtain
- verb - retreat
- verb - fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- verb - be set at a disadvantage
- adj - no longer in your possession or control
- adj - having lost your bearings
- adj - spiritually or physically doomed or destroyed
- adj - not gained or won
- adj - incapable of being recovered or regained
- adj - not caught with the senses or the mind
- adj - deeply absorbed in thought
- adj - perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements
- adj - unable to function
- Unable to find one’s way: a lost child.
- No longer in the possession, care, or control of someone or something: a lost pen.
- No longer known or practiced: a lost art.
- Unable to function, act, or make progress.
- Spiritually or physically destroyed.
- Completely involved or absorbed; rapt: lost in thought.
- adj - not to be found or recovered
There are 4 letters in LOST: L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOST
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOST, to go: LOST?
Rearrange the letters in LOST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOST
What's nearby LOST
Lookup in Wiki for LOST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOST"