Is SLOTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disinclination to work or exert yourself
- noun - any of several slow-moving arboreal mammals of South America and Central America
- noun - apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- Aversion to work or exertion; laziness; indolence.
- A member of the genus Bradypus, having three long-clawed toes on each forefoot.
- A member of the genus Choloepus, having two toes on each forefoot.
- A company of bears.
- noun - a slow-moving arboreal mammal
There are 5 letters in SLOTH: H L O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOTH, to go: SLOTH?
Rearrange the letters in SLOTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOTH
What's nearby SLOTH
Lookup in Wiki for SLOTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOTH"