Is HOST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
- noun - a vast multitude
- noun - an animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite
- noun - a person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers)
- noun - archaic terms for army
- noun - any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event
- noun - (medicine) recipient of transplanted tissue or organ from a donor
- noun - the owner or manager of an inn
- noun - a technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion
- noun - (computer science) a computer that provides client stations with access to files and printers as shared resources to a computer network
- verb - be the host of or for
- One who receives or entertains guests in a social or an official capacity.
- A person who manages an inn or a hotel.
- One that furnishes facilities and resources for a function or an event: the city chosen as host for the Olympic games.
- The emcee or interviewer on a radio or television program.
- The animal or plant on which or in which another organism lives.
- The recipient of a transplanted tissue or organ.
- An army.
- A great number; a multitude.
- The consecrated bread or wafer of the Eucharist.
- verb - to entertain socially
There are 4 letters in HOST: H O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOST
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOST, to go: HOST?
Rearrange the letters in HOST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOST
What's nearby HOST
Lookup in Wiki for HOST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOST"